Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

I would start eating a few more syns.

what day is your weigh day again?

I wil try. My weigh day is Saturday.

Chug....that's a brill weigh in!! well done!

You have a great w/e too.

thanks Janet I'm so pleased it working and so happy to found the book lol.

Subscribed.

Hi Becky and welcome I hope you will enjoy my venture diary lol. Please feel free to put me in my place if I'm doing something wrong lol

Hi all I just came in quickly to reply to the messages. If I'm not to tired I will put on Monday what I did food wise for everyone which was the same as me for the weekend. They seem to be enjoying it at the moment and don't realise they are doing SW lol.

Hi all well I did it I weighed myself and I'm 11stone 8 (73.4kg) so I've lost 800g which I think is about 1.5lb or more so I'm very happy.

Im sorry I won't be on here much the weekend because I'm entertaining my brother.

have a good weekend and bank holiday all

Well done! :D have a great weekend

Hi all

Well let me first apologise for not being on here and also not for putting my food diary on daily. I had a very hectic weekend with my brother it was nice but I was shattered come Monday. This week also have been busy for me in work because I'm on holiday for a week and a half starting Saturday so I'm trying to get everything done before I break up tomorrow. Also I've had a lot to do at home and getting ready to go on holiday so I just haven't had chance to look at my computer. I've tried to stick to my SW this week I won't lie I haven't kept a diary of everything I've eat this week so far because I've just not had the time and I haven't had the chance to plan the food. So if I put on oh well if not then it will be a bonus. We will see.

Well like I say I'm on holiday as of Saturday I will do my weigh in if I remember. It will be an early start for me 6:00am. I will try and pop in whilst I'm away and I will have to be good and stick to the SW because my dad is also dieting so I have no excuse.

Hope u have a nice holiday :)

Thanks Janet and Vicky

Well I'm pleased I managed to stay the say which is good considering.

Anyway I plan to have a good holiday missing Smudge (my cat) so much but he looked happy at the cattery love him.

Back