Newbie dilema ~ HELP x

Good Morning Everyone,

Well am a newbie to this forum after my lovely hubby found it for me
:)

I have a dilema on wether to go for Slimming World or Weight Watchers to start my weight loss journey, I have done both before and don't know which one to go for AAAARRGGGHHHHH !!

Slimming World starts at 11.30am today and Weight Watchers is tonight at 6.30pm, both local so no argument there ha ha, the only thing that can swing it is Slimming World starts soon and when i next weigh in a dont have to go with a full tum for a weigh in (couldn't starve ALL day till weigh in)
:sigh:

Times ticking............. any pro's and cons for either would be great LOL

Happy New Year to All

Love Shaz x

hey which did you go for in the end? Ive only ever tried WW which i lost a few stone on but was tempted with slimming world as it sounded easier with having to feed my partner. Went with slim and save in the end haha. Good luck with your weight loss! x

I've done both but at the moment am finding slimming world so much easier than WW was as there's so much food that's free on their extra easy plan, you never seem to be hungry , could never understand the green and red plans so going to stick to the extra easy as I find it simple to follow x

Slimming world works for me :) I've heard a lot of my friends who did weight watchers sat that although they lost weight they were hungry sometimes. I've never done it though so couldn't comment. Best of luck whatever you decide :)

Hi

I am exactly the same, can't decide whether to stick with WW or try SW. I pay for esource on WW and have the WW scales. However have been totally off plan past few months and now need to do something as the pounds are piling back on.
I know WW inside out but feel like I need a change and do something different.

Have to say that sometimes I am hungry on WW and often go over my points. SW seems to teach you more about healthy eating as nice things are quite high in syns.

Oh decisions decisions lol.

Hi All,

Thanks for replies, I have decided on SW, i thought at least if im struggling and hungry there are more pro's for this one as id run out of pro points too quick with WW lol xxxx

Back