Newbie doing from home

ladylooby

Hi all.
I am new to the forum and am doing extra easy SW from home.
I used to go to classes but now I work funny hours with a 1year old is near impossible to do that.
Looking for a bit of guidance and support along the way. Do I start a diary? Do you find that helpful? Or do you have any tips?
Thank you in advance
Xxx

Hi looby

i too do it from home and have a small child (although not quite so small, she is three- going on 13!!) slimming world is great with kids around because it limits the amount of processed foods they eat too!!

I still ill keep a diary. The line is to keep one for the first 4 weeks or so until your eating habits adjust but if I get lazy with it things slip past my lips. I use the iphone app and link straight to my food diary. It does a lot to keep me focused and I never cheat when I'm logging my food. Its a god send!!

good luck with your journey!! X

Hi looby and welcome. This site is amazing for support, tips and friendship. Make sure you keep logging in and you won't go far wrong. Good luck.

Kathy x

Hey, i do it from home too. This site has everything you could need and more :)

I suggest keeping a food diary, it's handy to look back on if you ever gain out the blue or reach a plateau to see if you went wrong anywhere. Plus it's good planning. Good luck and enjoy :) xx

Back