Newbie doing sw by myself

Been doing sw for 3 week and lost 35 lbs following extra easy plan from when I last did sw 3 year ago really works for me but due to meds change not been able to do sw,now sorted all going well

Hi
I started last Tuesday finding it really good but I'm going to group . Good luck with your weightloss

Im determined now to carry it on and lose 7st, after putting weight on following an accident,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got 6 to loose mines just piled on over the years having the kids then losing a little on at 20wks preg and suffering depression

Hiya everyone,
I myself is trying to do SW at home, ok through the week but over next few weekends ime away, but trying to stay focused

Jane

Hi all - am starting group Slimming World tomorrow and am really determined this time! Happy to offer you all support along the way...I will probably need one or two of you to stop me reaching for the biscuit tin. Am feeling really positive so lets beat the bulge!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone,I used to go to groups but was only bloke there and felt a bit funny lol

Hi, I'm rejoining tonight SW that is, so wish me luck! Nice to see some new faces on here, good luck everyone!

Hi

I am new too, just joined Slimming World today. I will be attending meetings. I hope to be successful with this 'journey'. So far day one is going good, I have only used 1 syn so far. I am hoping for good results next week

Can't wait to get weighed this week just had some trousers on I hadn't worn for 6 months and couldn't fasten 3weeks ago and now they fit and there's some room wooohooo

Back