Newbie Exante Dieter

MissThomo

Hello All
Well I have decided to come here to keep a little diary of how I am doing on this diet. After a failed attempt at the lipotrim diet I turned to Exante to see if it was any easier! I can't believe how well I am doing tomorrow is my 7 days and weigh in day and I can honesty say I haven't cheated once!
With having the porridge and cereal bars help as I feel like I am eating rather the Lipotrim where its just shakes and really hard. I haven't really felt hungry not that hungry to make me want to eat anyway.
I'm currently having Porridge in the morning a cereal bar in the afternoon and i use the vanilla shake instead of milk in my coffee and I'm finding it easy, maybe its because lipotrim was so hard this "appears" to be easier.
Anyway I would love to hear how everyone else is doing and I will be coming back often to keep a record of my weight loss and thoughts from the day.
Carrie xx

04.07.2012 - 1st weigh in and I have lost 11 and 1/2 pounds sooooo happy makes this all worth while.

Hiya :) Today is my first day - I am a newbie too! Glad you are getting on with Exante so well, hopefully I will have the same success.

That is an amazing loss!!!! Congrats!

What is the porridge like? I was thinking of buying some but don't know if I would be able to stomach porridge without heaps of sugar!

Lydia x

Hi Lydia

How have you found your first day?
TBH the porridge is fine, i'm not a big sugar person though I don't have it in brews or on anything so it tastes fine to me without. Maybe just get 1 to try? or if you don't like the taste the first time mayb you will get used to it. With having the cereal bars and porridge really makes me feel like i'm eating something rather then just shakes all the time but i suppose everyone is different.
Yes I was really pleased with my first loss, hopefully next week will be the stone mark! fingers crossed anyway.
Have you done this diet before or any other meal replacement diets?

Thanks for your reply :) would love to hear how you have found day 1

Carrie x

I will definitely get the porridge to try I think - like you said it is something more substantial so is definitely worth a try!

I am sure you will hit that stone mark at your next weigh in!

I had a really good day yesterday. I think variety is the key for me.

I had half a pack of vegetable soup with lots of pepper for tea and then half a pack of chocolate shake with hot water for pudding and it was lovely! I have been trying to drink lots of water but don't think I made it over 2 litres yesterday - will do better today I hope.

I did a juice fast not that long ago but nothing like this. I quite like the fact that next to no preparation is required and you can easily take things with you to work.

Lydia xx

How have you been finding it?

TBH I have found it a lot easier then I thought. This weeks loss is keeping me focussed tho. Which plan are you doing? I am doing total solutions so just have 3 food replacements a day x

I am on total solution as well. I am a bit worried about staying on plan this weekend as it is a friends Birthday but I think I will just have to discreetly take a bar with me and have that!

Cannot wait for my first weigh in!

Good afternoon, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey.
Well done on a fabulous week one 11.5lbs weight loss :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Hello Everyone
Hows your week going, Sorry i forgot to post my weight loss yesterday. Another 4.5 pounds off this week so thats a stone and 2 pounds in 2 weeks :).
xxx

Back