newbie failure

Sinty

Hi guys, ive been on this diet since last thursday, had a really lousy day and have just cheated and ya know what? I feel even worse now after eating!!

All your posts have been a great inspiration to me ( i really should have logged on before eatin)so hopefully i will see some results on wed (even with the cheating) and will give me a boost to keep at it!

Keep goin people, dont fall like me

Hi Sinty. You've had a blip now just move on and start afresh.

If you feel like eating again, just remember how you feel right now, even write it down in a diary so you know exactly how bad you feel, that should put you off doing it again.

Also, log on here whenever you feel like that, the support you get on here will help with whatever the problem is.

Good luck and stick with it, the results really are worth it.

Hey - just as long as you get straight back on it you'll be fine. Just think how good you'll feel when you're all slinky. I've had a HUGE slip the past two weeks so don't beat yourself up about it. xxx

Its a blip not a failiure... dont beat yourself up about it.... get straight back on track and you will be fine... x

Just went for my weigh in today and with that silly cheat i still lost 9lb so yeyyyyyy:) Will keep remindin myself how bad i felt if i consider doin it again! Keep up the good work people:)

Well done on the 9lbs! That's a great loss.

Stick with this 100% and you will lose all that you want to. Keep up the great work!

Back