Newbie Fatty needs some motivation!

Nas999

Hello everyone....

My names Nas...im 28years old and here to get support shedding at least 5-6stone. current weight is around 20st... unhappy... angry at myself..want to change.

A little about myself... I got married in March 2013 and moved 200miles away from my family to live with my inlaws.... I found out I was pregnant on my birthday...30th May this year with our first. As you can imagine both of us were absolutely ecstatic until 15weeks into my pregnancy on 6th August... our world came crashing down... I had gone up at 11pm to the loo and to shower as usual to get ready for bed and work the next day... i passed my amniotic sac at home...rushed to hosp...2hrs later i am told to give a urine sample... and as I do this... my baby passed through me into my hands...fully developed....Our firstborn was buried the following morning....

I hold a lot of weight on my stomach and blame myself for a lot of what has happened... I have no answers from doctors as to how this happened but clearly I feel the pressure of weight had caused me to not be able to carry baby and to have an incompetant cervix... possibly. I feel like ive let my husband down so badly as well as both sides of the family. During my pregnancy i had put a lot more weight on... Ive always struggled with weight... previously did the Cambridge diet and got down to 14st.... became very ill on it though.

It appears my hormones had been all over the place and docs said that weight loss would be difficult as body has gone from holding a pregnancy to not holding it anymore.

I need to lose this weight...full stop.

My husband and i are still at present on holiday in Tunisia and ive been doing a lot of thinking.... Doc has given me Xenical as a kick start...and as of tomorrow... things will change.

I plea to all those in the same boat for support through this journey...and i will do the same.

Hope to smile once again and prove to myself that this lard is only on holiday and is not staying with me anymore!!!

Lots of love
Nas xXx

I am so very sorry for your loss, i cant even imagine how u must feel. So glad to hear u are trying to change your lifestyle round but dont blame yourself x

Thanks hun. Its going to be a struggle because i want the two things so badly... the weight loss and to try for another baby... whatever God wills hey! How are you getting on?

Thanks hun. Its going to be a struggle because i want the two things so badly... the weight loss and to try for another baby... whatever God wills hey! How are you getting on?

It is hard but both should come together xx i would try and concentrate on losing some weight first so u feel better in yourself. Once you love yourself again u can try again for a baby. i am doing not too bad and have lost nearly 10% of my body weight. Had a crappy start to week food wise so hope to pull it back and still get a loss by thursday :)

Back