Newbie! First time vegetarian with some questions:)

Dudsandcoop

Hi everyone,

I have started on exante for the first time today, so far so good! I’m very determined to get rid of this weight and feel like me again, it’s had a terrible effect of my health, confidence and fashion sense 😂

I have been reading through the threads and weight loss diaries, so inspirational! Jaw dropping what some people have achieved.

I have a couple of questions of people are able to help? As the title suggests I’m a vegetarian and I love love love eating veg, especially green veg like cabbage and Brussels sprouts. Can I add these to my exante meals so I can still enjoy them and bulk the meal out a bit?

Secondly, I’ve read many people suggest that in tough times, to have some lean meat, boiled eggs etc. Obviously I can’t have meat and can take an occasional egg but if I have too many they make me extremely nauseous 🤢 any other veggies out there have suggestions for an emergency snack?

I’m really hoping for good results and will give it my all, I’ve taken time off work and cleared my diary so I can get a good start and avoid temptation in this difficult first few weeks. I’ve tried everything, literally everything except this type of diet so fingers crossed 🤞

Back