Newbie & first weigh in tomorrow!

Well done on you weight and inch loss, Jodie. That's fantastic. I'm feeling much more positive again now as managed to wear the skinny jeans I haven't got into for two years today ?. Loads of people I know have started CD so we're all keeping each other going which is nice.

Had a cappuccino shake blended with ice today and it was lush! Will be ordering more of those as I love my coffee. Anyone else found a product they really like?

Kathy xx

Re: Newbie & first weigh in tomorrow!

Yep. Mint choc is my favourite shake. Leek&potato my fav soup. And not tried bars yet so i will let you know on those x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Second week weigh in and have lost 5lb, so 15.5 in total so far. Am so pleased and motivated to carry on!! Good luck over the weekend everyone xxx

Well done on another great loss, you must be so pleased.

I have to say I was struggling to stay motivated this evening so I went upstairs and tried on two dresses that I haven't been able to get into for two years and they not only fit but were a tiny bit loose! Scales are saying I've only lost 8lbs in 12 days which is disappointing but glad clothes are feeling better!

Kathy
X

Kathy that's brilliant!! It's not just about pounds, but inches. If you stick to it 100% then it will work for you. Weekends are hArder than in the week I find, but try and stay focused on your goal and every day you will be shrinking!! Xx

Back