Newbie from friday

leesheff1

I there everyone. I'm going for my first consultation on Friday and will be starting lipotrim from Monday (after I've been out for one final meal for a while) I have been inspired by some of the feedback on here and am now looking forward to getting my life into shape and losing some well needed weight. Hopefully I can stay strong throughout this and would be grateful for any tips or feedback. Thanks everyone. Lee

leesheff1 said:
I there everyone. I'm going for my first consultation on Friday and will be starting lipotrim from Monday (after I've been out for one final meal for a while) I have been inspired by some of the feedback on here and am now looking forward to getting my life into shape and losing some well needed weight. Hopefully I can stay strong throughout this and would be grateful for any tips or feedback. Thanks everyone. Lee

Hey lee welcome to the forum! :)
Good luck with the diet, any questions just ask..biggest piece of advice I would give is water, water and more water! Enjoy your last meal :p

really good luck x

I think we all start thinking " I cant do this" then suddenly you realise you can lol, well it might not be all of us, it could be just me!

Back