Newbie from Hull

Shaddix

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while and decided to finally register.

I'm 24 and have been overweight/obese etc since..um.. well, forever really. I've never been healthy.

I've been dieting/healthy eating since the end of June 2011, and so far I've lost 2st 5lbs. I have a LOT lot more to lose.. I currently weigh 26st 12lbs, and I'm only 5ft3. But its going okay so far I think.

I just think a lot of the time, because I'm so big.. that what I've lost so far is just a drop in the ocean, and I dont really feel any different or anything yet.

I signed up for a free month at the gym today, to try it out and see how that goes. But I really feel sick about the thought of going, especially by myself.

Anyway, enough going on. I hope to find some inspiration on the site and some great tips.

So yeah, hello to everyone!

Shaddix

Hello

Good luck, keep in touch, I'm new too
Bron

hi welcome. u're doing great. keep it up. just take it one day at a time. good luck on ur weight loss journey.

You are doing amazingly well, keep going and you will feel and look a million pounds! Is there no-one who would be your gym-buddy? I used to go by myself and I enjoyed it but haven't been for a while. I'm planning to up my activity on the wii fit though!

Back