Newbie from Hull

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shaddix, 26 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Shaddix

Shaddix Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi everyone,
    Just thought I'd introduce myself, I've been lurking for a while and decided to finally register.

I'm 24 and have been overweight/obese etc well, forever really. I've never been healthy.

I've been dieting/healthy eating since the end of June 2011, and so far I've lost 2st 5lbs. I have a LOT lot more to lose.. I currently weigh 26st 12lbs, and I'm only 5ft3. But its going okay so far I think.

I just think a lot of the time, because I'm so big.. that what I've lost so far is just a drop in the ocean, and I dont really feel any different or anything yet.

I signed up for a free month at the gym today, to try it out and see how that goes. But I really feel sick about the thought of going, especially by myself.

Anyway, enough going on. I hope to find some inspiration on the site and some great tips.

So yeah, hello to everyone!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bron

Bron Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world

Good luck, keep in touch, I'm new too
  4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome. u're doing great. keep it up. just take it one day at a time. good luck on ur weight loss journey.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses. You are doing so well.

Irene xx
  6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    You are doing amazingly well, keep going and you will feel and look a million pounds! Is there no-one who would be your gym-buddy? I used to go by myself and I enjoyed it but haven't been for a while. I'm planning to up my activity on the wii fit though!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.