Newbie - hello everyone!

shivermetimbers

Hello fellow WeMITTS,

Have been dipping in and out of this site for a while now and have found the stories very inspirational! Especially this thread as it resonates so much with me...

I started SW five weeks ago and have lost 15 1/2 lbs, so it's going well so far. I have about 13 stone to lose... :eek:I've started and stopped so many other diets and weightloss thingamigiiggies but like your motto, I feel determined to do it this time! Something in me just feels different this time round...

Anyway as I said ye bunch are doing incredible and it's great to have others in the same boat to chat to who understand where I'm coming from and how I'm feeling...

Looking forward to getting to know ye and sharing the monumental journey ahead...:wavey:

You've made an amazing start! Over a stone! :) Wow!!!! Well done gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! We'll be there for you every step of the way! :)

Hi hun! You are doing fab :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :wavey:

Welcome aboard and what a great start ...a stone! woohoo, congrats

Tracy x

PrincessSparklePants - love the name by the way!! - and congrats on your AMAZING weight loss!!!! Feeling a bit down this week, but have no idea why... I've been really good and stuck solidly to SW and food optimising every day. I'm like that - when I start I'm always gung-ho into it and 100% committed and then slowly but surely the motivation and willpower dies away and I start reverting to old bad habits. Hoping that won't happen this time...

I know with support and advice from each of you on here that if I do start sliding that ye'll help pull me back up again ;)

I get like that sometimes shiver, feeling down for no apparent reason. I'm doing SW as well and I had a little wobble about a month in, I think it was after the initial buzz wore off. It soon passed though.

When's your weigh in day?

PrincessSparklePants - love the name by the way!! - and congrats on your AMAZING weight loss!!!! Feeling a bit down this week, but have no idea why... I've been really good and stuck solidly to SW and food optimising every day. I'm like that - when I start I'm always gung-ho into it and 100% committed and then slowly but surely the motivation and willpower dies away and I start reverting to old bad habits. Hoping that won't happen this time...

I know with support and advice from each of you on here that if I do start sliding that ye'll help pull me back up again ;)

Thank you lovely! :) You will be in the swing of things before you know it :D It does become 'the norm' and boring soon - especially when there's little else to 'learn' once you've got the first bit over and done with - but it is something to still keeping giving 100% to. I promise it's worth it :)

Like you and Dragon says, the buzz quickly wears off, especially when you're not getting the fake junk food endorphines all 'YOU ARE FEELING GREAT!' rushing round your body - it all takes time to wear off and, as those clever scientist people say - they do affect your mood so withdrawl must definitely affect your mood too. It's scary just what changes things inside for us!

Keep at it hun xx

Drag0nfly - glad to hear it's not just me then, that you have 'been there, done that' too! Great that you're doing SW too; might be bugging you from time to time ;)

My WI day is Thursday, well Thursday evening @ 7.30 pm. I work until 6.15 in the evening so this is the only class that I can make outside of work hours... When do you WI?

By the way - OMG - congrats to you on your TERRIFIC weight loss too - almost 3 stone off in under 2 months! That's some going :D

PrincessSparklePants - You're very welcome! Thanks for your kind words of wisdom :D

Onwards to the next step on this weight loss highway...

Drag0nfly - great to see that you went through something similar around a month in... Hopefully it'll wear off quickly!

CONGRATS on your TERRIFIC weight loss - almost 3 stone in under 2 months! Wowsers :D Glad to hear you're doing SW too - I know where to come ;)

PrincessSparklePants - you're very welcome and thanks so much for your wise words of wisdom :D

My WI day is Thursday, well Thursday evening at 7.30. When do the rest of ye WI?

Hi there :wavey:

Welcome, I'm still a bit of a newbie but it's a great forum and very supportive, Congrats on your excellent weight loss so far

Tracy x

I weigh in on Mondays. I'm doing SW online. Have you joined a class? Thanks for the congrats, I am really pleased with my loss so far, wish I'd tried SW years ago!

Drag0nfly - well done for being able to go the SW online route. I wouldn't have the willpower to keep at it myself. I need the weigh in and the talk at the class to keep me in check!

Another Tracy - thank you. Another SWer! We've started off around the same time, so be good to have someone parallel with me :D

Morning all,

Just thought I'd check in. Had my WI last evening. Down 1lb so happy enough with that. Wasn't expecting anything much this week really as wasn't feeling the best and feeling a bit bloated. But I did get Slimmer of the Month which was a nice surprise!!

Must have a look at a few recipes and try a few over the weekend to try and mix things up a bit!

Any recommendations???

Back