NEWBIE, HELLO

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by smurf24, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. smurf24

smurf24 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I am new to the pro points system lost 3 stone on the old points system 5 years ago but when i stopped following the weight has crept back on but it has taken 5 years so thought i would give the new system a try looks a little confussing tho so all help would be appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ellenwillbeskinny

ellenwillbeskinny I need chocolate now!!!

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.3%)
    Diet:
    I was on WW PPs but have now switched to calorie counting.
    I was on the old points system years ago Smurf and I find that I can eat more on the propoints system. You will get the hang of calculating the pps really quickly. There is an online calculator too. Protein foods are much better value for your pps than carbs so fill up on skinless chicken, sirloin steak, eggs etc Take a look at peeps' food diaries here on the forum to see what other people are eating, it will give you ideas. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Ellen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.