Newbie. Hello. :)

JaimeP

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Starting Lipotrim weighing in at 17st 4ib. Will be turning 50 in February 2013, and I don't want to be FAT AND FIFTY!!

Ooh. I thought I'd get a notification if someone posted, sorry.
I'm doing ok. Just contemplating vanilla with crushed ice. Are you doing ok?
I know that Tuesday will be the worst day. Have to keep myself occupied.

I do forget to check as well sometimes as far as I know the posts with ticks are threads you have posted in.

Day 2 coming to and end and so far so good - went to cinema with friends and just sipped water so won that battle.:D

Been ok so far so Im thinking day 3 or 4 could be hardest yet - but will get through it........

Saying that my OH told me I had stinky breathe :p which is a sign of ketosis so Im hoping thats kicking in.

How have you found it today?

Did fine yesterday. Find it difficult to drink so much water though. I don't have a husband, so I suppose it won't matter when I start stinking. :)

Ha Ha oh there'll be someone who will recoil from you - was afraid to get too close to my friends last night in case I breathed on them:D

Morning of day 3 and soooo tired - probably has something to do with my daughter having a friend to sleepover and not stopping giggling til 1.30 and then being up from 5 til 6.30 with a teething baby:sigh:

God love OH when he gets home cos he'll be handed baby, told to make dinner and I'll be heading to bed for a bit. Well its that or I stab him lol:D skinny b*****d

Drives me crazy because he eats tonnes and then moans he cant put on weight - told me yesterday he might get some of these shakes to put on weight and add them to his meals and snacks. Had to give him the evil eye so he would shut up:jelous:

I would be slapping him. The git. This should be your hardest day. The third is the worst I think. So WHEN you've got through today, it should be plain sailing. :)

Oh I Bloody Hope So lol - might even jump on the scales later if im feeling really crappy to see what Ive lost because I know I have - my belly seems a little less bloated so its probably water retention but a loss is a loss

I'm thinking of hiding my scales. It's all well and good when you've had a good loss, but when you're at a plateau it's hard to keep to the diet. I know this from experience. Although, I couldn't help myself this morning. Maybe I have to channel all my willpower towards what I'm eating (or rather drinking) and give in to the scales. :)

Back