Newbie - help please with branded food!

LibbyW

Hi everyone
I'm new here and new (ish) to SW. It's just come to Ireland so I've read lots about it but no class near me so I've joined online.

I cannot find food lists online...for e.g. lists of free foods in M&S or Aldi. I thought it would be a good idea to look at the lists, pick whatever I think I might like that's free and then go buy it. I've bought things at the weekend, brought them home and only found out they were HIGH in syns and no where near free!

I find the SW site a bit hard to get around really ---

Can anyone advise me.

Many thanks
L

hi libby once you get your head around it its great. i have got a disc on my computer with all info on it. have you got an email and i could sen you it if you like ?
becca

Wow! Lists by store would be really helpful. Becca, where did you find that?

You can buy discs on Ebay but they are counterfeits and not official SW materials. People join and then copy information onto disc and then sell it on. Very dodgy and I wouldn't be happy about buying into this as it is illegal.

If you are an online member you can buy the books and get them sent to you. The free branded food book lists by manufacturer, similarly the low syn values book. Alternatively, if you use the syns online feature you could type in - say M&S as your manufacturer, then a key word like vegetable or chicken and a list will come up. It's far from ideal and I agree that it would be much better if you could add in extra functions to your search, but it may help a little bit.

Back