newbie help please!

1eturner

Hi all after a long spell on the atkins diet i have decided to do a healthier diet, but i quite enjoy meat etc, i still feel a little confused about what i can eat.:confused:

do you have the books hun ?? Basically all meat with visable fat removed is free on SW - you can eat it all day long without measuring or synning

Well if you enjoy meat, SW is for you!! If you do red OR extra easy, you can have good portions of any LEAN meat, just make sure it's extra lean if mince, and any other meat just make sure there's no visible fat on it! Things like sausages and burgers are often very high in fat so look for very low fat ones. If you like Quorn products, many of these are free or very low syn!X

do you have the books hun ?? Basically all meat with visable fat removed is free on SW - you can eat it all day long without measuring or synning

only on the red or extra easy plan, which would be what i would recommend if you're coming here from Atkins xx

Coming from the atkins, wowww you can have fruit too and lots of meat, steak, pork, beef, lamb, chicken, fish all for free as long as not fat on it, and not cooked in any fat apart from fry light. You'll enjoy this. I did atkins for 2 weeks and found it a good loss, but not easy to do, plus I so craved fruit.. Good luck xx

Also take a look at some of our food diaries - they give you a good idea of how we do it - I love the fact that most people put up their weekly losses - so you can see it works. The ones I've read seem to be really honest about syns and (in my case overindulgences). I tried Atkins for a few months, and it was good, but I kept going out of ketosis - don't miss those little pee sticks though!

Back