Newbie help please

becks41

Hi, Im not exactly new to slimming world, I followed the plan last year for a couple of months after trying the Atkins for a couple of months. In total (both diets)I lost almost 3 stone, however I found myself giving up and going back to my old ways of eating, skipping breakfast, rarely having lunch and then eating everything in sight at tea time. I am desperately in need of getting back on track for my own sanity. I have a wonderful fiance(will be husband in 2 weeks) who encourages me to believe in myself and will stand by me in everything that I want to do (including healthy eating). With the exception of the use of any sugar substitutes ( as he firmly believes they are dangerous and not enough evidence to say otherwise) My biggest downfall is chocolate.
Does anybody know of a good way of reducing my chocolate cravings without removing carbs from my diet. And also any advice and/or info on how to stick on plan.
I cannot attend classes as I run my own business around my family life and any spare time I get I try and spend quality time with my family.

Back