Newbie Help with my ticker please

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by samseal, 20 March 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hello everyone

Started LL last Friday 16th March am feeling a bit rough today , but reading your posts is making me feel better :)

Please can someone tell me how to get my ticker into my sig
    I have found it and made it just can;t copy and paste it in

Thanks

Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sam- you need to copy and paste the html code that you get underneath the graphic of your ticker. C&P into your sig via the user CP panel. If you still have problems let me know, I'll try to figure it out!
    Kx

4. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Thanks Hip

Thats what I did and this is what happened I am such an idiot when it comes to putes....

Think I will get my technical advisor(husband) to have a look when he gets home

x

5. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Sam- don't worry- I bet you ahve other talents! It looks to me as if you have only copied and pasted some of the html- it should be longer than this- have you tried scrolling down the box that it is in- I think you may have missed a line?

Anyway- I am just a happy amateur myself!

By the way, welcome and good luck with the diet!
    Kx

6. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    ty you can see it works now

7. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great stuff! Losing weight and gaining technical skills- life isn't bad now is it?;)
    Kx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.