Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie Help with my ticker please

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by samseal, 20 March 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hello everyone

Started LL last Friday 16th March am feeling a bit rough today , but reading your posts is making me feel better :)

Please can someone tell me how to get my ticker into my sig
    I have found it and made it just can;t copy and paste it in

Thanks

Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sam- you need to copy and paste the html code that you get underneath the graphic of your ticker. C&P into your sig via the user CP panel. If you still have problems let me know, I'll try to figure it out!
    Kx

4. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Thanks Hip

Thats what I did and this is what happened I am such an idiot when it comes to putes....

Think I will get my technical advisor(husband) to have a look when he gets home

x

5. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Sam- don't worry- I bet you ahve other talents! It looks to me as if you have only copied and pasted some of the html- it should be longer than this- have you tried scrolling down the box that it is in- I think you may have missed a line?

Anyway- I am just a happy amateur myself!

By the way, welcome and good luck with the diet!
    Kx

6. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    ty you can see it works now

7. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great stuff! Losing weight and gaining technical skills- life isn't bad now is it?;)
    Kx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.