Newbie, help!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
I've just joined ww online..

And i'm finding it completely daunting. I cant seem to find a basic guide.. i've been given my daily allowance (33pts - i'm nursing) and set my targets etc.. but I can't find a page with basic advise as to what i should be aiming to have, basic breafast/lunch/dinner suggestions (im seeing some day plans but not just big lists in groups?)

can anyone direct me, give me some tips.. any meal ideas?

Im a slimmingworld girl but feeling like its time to change, so i'm trying not to compare the two or think of sw in terms of food etc.. but im panicing now that ive gotten myself into something really complicated!!

xx

Theres the recipe bit - where the 4 circles are tracker/weight chart/ something/then recipes?

I've not got it up but they have recipes there - I've only ever look at the dinner ones though so not sure what the breakfast/lunch suggestion is like.

Tbh I don't make alot of WW recipes I just adapt what I eat

I've just joined ww online..

And i'm finding it completely daunting. I cant seem to find a basic guide.. i've been given my daily allowance (33pts - i'm nursing) and set my targets etc.. but I can't find a page with basic advise as to what i should be aiming to have, basic breafast/lunch/dinner suggestions (im seeing some day plans but not just big lists in groups?)

can anyone direct me, give me some tips.. any meal ideas?

Im a slimmingworld girl but feeling like its time to change, so i'm trying not to compare the two or think of sw in terms of food etc.. but im panicing now that ive gotten myself into something really complicated!!

xx

Hi Fern!

Nice to see you in the WW section, I remember seeing your name in the SW section :)

The recipe boards on here are great and the diaries are too, Im on 33 points so ill post what I have eaten today to see if it helps?!

Day 28
Tuesday 14th February 2012 <3

Breakfast:
30g Bran Flakes = 3PP
Tea x1 = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
Tesco Wrap = 5PP
Tuna = 2PP
1 Tbsp LF Salad Cream = 1PP
Salad = 0PP
Pickled Onions = 0PP
Fruit = 0PP
Black Coffee = 0PP
WW Double Choc Chip Cookies = 2PP
Water

Tea:
100g McCains Oven Chips = 4PP
3x Eggs = 5PP
2x Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1PP
2x Asda Smartprice Bread Slices = 4PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
30g Asda Smartprice Peanut Butter = 6PP
WW Caramel Cake Bar = 2PP

39/33

24/49 Weeklies Used

12APs Earnt- Walking

For breakfast I have the belvita breakfast bars/bran flakes/ready brek/toast & peanut butter/crumpets if im in a rush or if I have time I do a full english with grilled mushrooms & tomatoes, bacon medallions, eggs and brown sauce.

For lunch I do wraps with tuna/salmon and I use Warburtons Wraps to make toasties, wraps or pizzas. I also eat the So Glorious Skinny Soups and have a WW ready meal if I dont have much time!

For dinner I have jacket potatoes, mini kievs and homemade chips and sometimes even a chinese takeaway :D
I also like the chicago town mini pizzas- theyre 13pp for a 4 cheese one.

I work shifts and this plan fits completely into my life so much better. If I can help anymore just let me know, sorry for waffling!!!!

Ruth
x

Also, I agree with Kimbowee, I sometimes use the WW recipes if Im going to make something like Spag Bol/Macaroni Cheese etc but I generally fit the points around my general life!

Ruth
x

Thanks girls- Trefoil, i recognize you also!

i've measured out 35g of oats this morning, 100mls of semi skimmed milk and topped the rest with water.. i counted 4.5pp? is this ok? .. ww was a bit of an impromptu decision so i'm stocked for a sw week but just going to work around it and get exploring different things next week. Feeling well out of my comfort zone! x

I did we online last year and I remember that in the food part you could make a list of your favourite/most used food items and simply click on them to fill your tracker in. The list has all food items with their pro points values. Hope this helps.

Back