newbie help!!!!!

michellem162

hi everyone :D, I have just joined ww and struggling on what to eat does any1 have some low points food I can have? am sure I will get used to it in a while but right now am not sure what to have :(

thanks x

Hi and welcome :)

For lunches I have ryvita crackerbreads, you can have 4 for 2pp. I spread 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle over them which is 0pp. If you're into crisps then french fries and quavers are 2pp per bag and pom bears are 3pp.

Cod and haddock are low in points and I like to have a poached egg on top of haddock.

Iceland do 3 WW meals and desserts for £3.

Beware with peas and sweetcorn as they have points, but veg like carrot and broccoli you can have for 0pp.

A really yummy low point dessert is a meringue nest for 1pp with some onken fat free yogurt poured over the top.

thanks for your reply :) a will be going to Iceland 2moro then to stock up lol. just need some ideas as a don't kno all the cheats yet lol. can you tell me what foods if any are 0 points/free? :confused:

Some 0 point foods that I can think of off the top of my head are satsumas, apples, bananas, strawberries, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle

hi everyone :D, I have just joined ww and struggling on what to eat does any1 have some low points food I can have? am sure I will get used to it in a while but right now am not sure what to have :(

thanks x

Hey Sweetie,

6 Asda Melba Toast or 7 Sainsbury's Melba Toast-2pp
5 Ryvita Crackerbread-2pp
Babybel Light-1pp
35g Phili Light-1pp
2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles-1pp
2 Slices of Quorn Ham-1pp
Rice Krispies/Coco Pops/Weetos Cereal Bar-2pp
Space Raiders/Tangy Toms-2pp
Small Milky Bar/Single Time Out Finger-2pp
Mini Milk-1pp
Mini Twister-1pp Big Twister-2pp
WW Greek Yogurt-1pp

Think those are all my favourite bits on plan for 1pp or 2pp. Hope that helps :) x

Thanks ukserena will be going shopping 2moro to stock up :D x

Just be careful of multiples Sweetie, for example Mini Milks work in your favour as 3 are 2pp but if you have 2 Time Out Fingers it's 5pp! X

yeah they were talking about this in class as 2 eggs are 4pp but 3 eggs is 5pp so been checking with my app before eating anything lol x

yeah they were talking about this in class as 2 eggs are 4pp but 3 eggs is 5pp so been checking with my app before eating anything lol x

I always make sure that I use it so that I get the most out of my PP so if something is 1pp for 16g but 17g is 2pp, I make sure that I have 16g!x

Haha that's fantastic info that too. Thought I was cheating the system a bit tbh haha x

Haha that's fantastic info that too. Thought I was cheating the system a bit tbh haha x

Nope I mentioned it on here a coupe of weeks ago and somebody said that's what their leader told them to do, get the most out of their PP.x

I'll feel a bit better about "cheating " now lol. Xx

Just been reading this thread and deffo going to get some ryvita or some melba toasts as a low point snack to have with the extra light laughing cow. Are ryvitas and melba toasts about the same size?
When I'm starved I have a 1p WW yoghurt (either the layered one or the dessert style one) and pour it into a bowl and add loads of chopped strawberries. All that for only 1point, really satisfying. I always have an 'emergency' WW cottage pie for 5 p's in freezer too. You can bulk it out with either a free salad or lots of free veggies.
You can have a cheese and onion toastie for only 3 points. Many processed cheese slices are only 1p each and the WW 1p bread. I use the toastie bags from the pound shop.
Just make sure you use free fruit, veg or salad with your meals so you're satisfied.

If you like it, get some of the lighter than light mayo too. LOVE that stuff and only about 14 calories for a tablespoon, you'd have to use loads for a whole point!

I have slimbos for my lunch they are only 3pp and add free filling ie salad! Add frozen berries to sugar free jelly and I put it in the fridge and eat it throughout the week wit a 1pp ww yogurt and it's so tasty! Also the satin crunch from aldi are only 2pp

Just been reading this thread and deffo going to get some ryvita or some melba toasts as a low point snack to have with the extra light laughing cow. Are ryvitas and melba toasts about the same size?
When I'm starved I have a 1p WW yoghurt (either the layered one or the dessert style one) and pour it into a bowl and add loads of chopped strawberries. All that for only 1point, really satisfying. I always have an 'emergency' WW cottage pie for 5 p's in freezer too. You can bulk it out with either a free salad or lots of free veggies.
You can have a cheese and onion toastie for only 3 points. Many processed cheese slices are only 1p each and the WW 1p bread. I use the toastie bags from the pound shop.
Just make sure you use free fruit, veg or salad with your meals so you're satisfied.

Melba Toasts are much smaller than Crackerbreads but a lot denser if that makes sense?!? I use either the Onion, Chilli or Garlic Light Mayo as my 'Spread' I think it's 15g for 1pp and that's plenty. X

Back