newbie help

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i am so nervous about starting this in the morning but it needs to be done. I just need any tips , motivtional help etc pleeeeeeeeease:confused:

Thank you , i like to think i will be ok but i am a diet coke addict so with that it may be my downfall. Lots of paracetamol i feel lol !

Good luck,just drink loads of water if your hungry,if any head achs just drink more water as thats my moto!!

Hiya Jax :)

Ok firstly I would change your mindset of you WANT to do this as opposed to NEED to do it.

If you want to do it then you will be much more positive towards it and hence enjoy the ride.

There are two kinds of people who do the diet.

The first see it as a prison sentence, they aren't allowed to eat, it is tough, hard, they live it by the second and are doing it because they have to.

The second kind of person sees it as a choice, and a positive choice, they can eat whenever they like but they choose not to for a short period in their life so they can get slim and healthy, they enjoy the diet, they love the results! Set there eyes on the prize and go for it with a smile on their face.

You can choose which to be right now, I chose to love the diet and enjoyed doing it and hence I did it.

It is very hard not to want to break out of a prison sentence, but very empowering to take control of yourself and enjoy becoming a new person.

Go for it!

Mike

hiya, and welcome to mini's. First few days are hard. I recommend keeping busy and drink lots of water to keep the hungar pangs at bar. Best of luck :)

Welcome on board!! Wish you lots of luck getting through these first few days hun.

Good luck drink loads of water :D:D

Back