Newbie Here - AND STAYING!

DisneyMumma

Hi everyone.

Bit of a profile on me..I joined slimming world about 10 years ago and quite successfully lost 5 stone. However it crept back on again over the last 10 years, and now I'm back up to 19st 2lb :(

I have a 21 month old daughter who I thought I would never be able to have due to a blood clotting disorder, so she is my little miracle; and we all love visiting Disney World in Florida however redundancies looming may put a stop to that.

I am the sort of person who has to decide to do something and then I do it; I stopped smoking about 7 years ago, and so now is the time to kick the weight again.

I joined back up on Tuesday this week, so will keep you all posted on my progress; and hope to hit my Club 10 before Christmas which should take me to 17st 3.5lb. Am I being to optimistic!?

So hi again, and I hope to get to know you all a little more. Love the site by the way; can you believe my consultant didn't know about Joe's Sausages?!!!! She has asked me to print out their website and take a copy in for the next group.

Hhmm...not sounding too good at this point :)

Jacqui, aka DisneyMumma

Hi Jacqui and welcome along!!
You never know, you may well get your club 10 by christmas, but if you don't, so what - you'll get it soon enough after that! As long as your are losing steadily and enjoying your food then that's the main thing.
As for Disney, I love it too - been 4 times but can't really justify the expense anymore so think we will go to Disney Paris next time we need a Disney fix!
PS - no-one in my group, including the consultant knew about joe's sausages so it's not unusual! I only knew about them through this site but haven't used them.

Hi and welcome Jacqui and good luck with your weight loss.

Without sounding to thick :confused: can I ask what joe's sausages are?? lol

Hi Jacqui and welcome not only to SW but to Minimins!
As Jaylou has said, you may not reach your club 10 by Christmas, but you wont be far off, so please dont beat yourself up over it...what ever weight you loose between now and Christmas will be a bonus regardless!!!

Good luck with your journey!

Kerry-Ann

Hi Jacqui, I'm back on SW as of today and just wanted to say hello and Good Luck!! Also what are Joe's sausages?? I feel like I'm missing out on something here!!

It's a butcher with an online shop that makes syn free sausages and other products. I've heard some mixed reviews and you need to buy quite a lot in one go but maybe worth a look if you're into your meat.

Home

welcome back to SW and to the forum!!! Good luck in the journey xxxx

Hi everyone, and thanks for all your replies and welcomes.

I only found out myself about Joe's Sausages on this forum, and haven't tried them myself yet but hadn't come across any bad reviews so thought they must have been great!

Cicles - are you able to give me any info on the down sides that you have heard about? other than the cost, as if I get some I might split the order with some other people anyway. But I would be really interested to hear if there were any people saying they didn't taste quite right.

Thanks again, and catch up with you soon.
DisneyMumma

If you do a search you'll find threads where the sausages have been discussed before. I'm a veggie so don't have any personally experience. I think it probably just came down to personal taste - some people like them while others aren't so keen or think they are overpriced.

Back