Newbie Here! Any diet advice or tips welcome :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fungirl1234, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fungirl1234

fungirl1234 New Member

Hi everyone,

I happened to stumble upon this website through Google and it looks great. I'm not a current diet but I have joined my local gym and have been going 2/3 times a week. I've had a bad couple of years and consequently put on weight. I'm trying to change and move forward now in my life.

I'm possibly considering a VLCD but I'm really not sure if I can afford it or have the willpower. Any advice or help you can give I would be really grateful.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Hi and welcome. If you are on a budget exante seems to be about the cheapest if you buy a bulk pack. Other than that Dietimeal is quite cheap - that's the one I'm on right now. The best of luck whatever you decide.

Last edited: 3 September 2011
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.