Newbie here at last!!

Well I've been browsing around this website since just before easter, and I've looked at 2 diets sw and atkins I've now decided sw would draw me to carbs a huge weight gainer for me so I looked to Atkins seemed easy but too much meat orientated for my liking so I scanned the shelves and picked up a rosemary Conley mag I've been swept away completely simple easy meals with ingredients I've already got and what's more a site on minimins to support me so here I am - portion pots on the way and my friend has leant me her red GI hip & thigh diet book. Wish me luck. X

HMMMM how am I doing, Well lets just say ive taken some time out to speak to a nutritionist who has told me to get to know my body give diets a miss i.e sw, ww, rc, and cc, they may work for some but for me I need to get to no my weaknesses first and not whilst im thinking about what to put in mouth next she made a lot of sense in the way she said all diets boil down to calorie intake in the end even sw and atkins ok you cut out the carbs but those calories are replaced with others i.e in meat could explain for hours but must dash to pick little one up from brownies.x please note this is not meant to offend other dieters on other plans like I said they work for some but might not for others my biggest problem is getting to no what triggers my boredom and stops me from sticking to it my nutritionist seems to think its the wide variety of diets on here that makes me want to be on them all. shes probably right

Last edited:
HMMMM how am I doing, Well lets just say ive taken some time out to speak to a nutritionist who has told me to get to know my body give diets a miss i.e sw, ww, rc, and cc, they may work for some but for me I need to get to no my weaknesses first and not whilst im thinking about what to put in mouth next she made a lot of sense in the way she said all diets boil down to calorie intake in the end even sw and atkins ok you cut out the carbs but those calories are replaced with others i.e in meat could explain for hours but must dash to pick little one up from brownies.x

well i'm back to conclude lol!! after speaking to my nutritionist im only going to browse the forums to get ideas i.e low fat products and recipes rather than choose a particular diet and stick with it i'l be going shopping on Saturday to stock up on low fat products only and xyilotol or stevia white meats and fish and quorn all low fat. and if I want a snack it will be things like fruit with the sweetner and low fat yoghurts, or the odd mini milk etc. my nutrionist says learning to use the low fat and healthy foods that I have around me should mean I shouldn't have to count calories even if I have a binge lets face it, it can only be low fat or fruit and im also doing the no chocolate for 30 days challenge on cc forum so that will help towards it. if you look back at my history and past posts you'll see im one of the worst dieters going only joined minimins recently and probably nearly started every diet there is so I really need to do this.

Back