Newbie here- First CDC meeting tomorrow!

Bella*Vida

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you to all the posters. It took me a week of coming on here to finally make the phone call and embark on the journey I hope will get me back to feeling myself. After 4 children and an admittedly not great diet, I no longer recognize myself :sigh:

I see the CDC consultant tomorrow, so I guess I will find out what diet I need to follow. I am nervous and excited. I know it will be hard and despite never having posted before, I know I will need this forum to keep me motivated. I cannot spend another summer hiding under loose clothes and feeling self conscious. I need to do this for myself and for my self-esteem.

I haven't got to grips with everything yet, so will update my profile and signature when I have the stats and the know how.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks Jelliebabe!

Had my meeting first thing. No big surprise at how much I weigh, just glad I am doing something about it. BMI is 28 and i have about 3 stone to lose. So, as I hadn't eaten before the meeting, I decided to start straight away, so today is day one of SS for me. Ok so far, but finding it hard to drink so much water :rolleyes:

Will be back on here for motivation!

Back