Newbie Here - Hello all!!

jilvis

Hello everyone

I just stumbled upon this forum whilst searching for WW recipes and liked it so much I decided to sign up!!

Am currently doing WW online rather than going to meetings due to money and also time (I am about to start my final exams). I have done WW before about 5 years ago and enjoyed it then but couldn't stick to it for very long. I also tried Rosemary Conelly prior to that and have tried detox diets in the past too. I am hoping that the new ProPoints plan will be easier to stick to in the long run so I can actually get to goal eventually.

I have 8 stone to lose overall (although I have got rid of 6 so far) so I know the journey will be long but I have set myself lots of mini-goals along the way to keep my motivation up.

I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and learning from yours. And also trying out lots of the recipes ;)

Bless you both - I have only got rid of 6lb (well 9lb now) so far (I didn't make that very clear, did I? Oops!!) But I am pleased with my progress.. one step at a time :) Hoping to make my 5% and my first stone in the next 2 weeks!!

Thanks for your supportive welcomes x

How have you all got so much in your signatures? I just tried to update mine and it restricted me to 350 characters, meaning I had to delete almost all of it!!

Back