Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie Here - Hello all!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jilvis, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. jilvis

jilvis Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2.5lb(26.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone

I just stumbled upon this forum whilst searching for WW recipes and liked it so much I decided to sign up!!

Am currently doing WW online rather than going to meetings due to money and also time (I am about to start my final exams). I have done WW before about 5 years ago and enjoyed it then but couldn't stick to it for very long. I also tried Rosemary Conelly prior to that and have tried detox diets in the past too. I am hoping that the new ProPoints plan will be easier to stick to in the long run so I can actually get to goal eventually.

I have 8 stone to lose overall (although I have got rid of 6 so far) so I know the journey will be long but I have set myself lots of mini-goals along the way to keep my motivation up.

I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and learning from yours. And also trying out lots of the recipes ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi jilvis welcome to minimins and well done on ur amazing loss so far and good luck losing the rest of the lbs :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses and see you have not very far to go.

Irene xx

5. jilvis

jilvis Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2.5lb(26.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bless you both - I have only got rid of 6lb (well 9lb now) so far (I didn't make that very clear, did I? Oops!!) But I am pleased with my progress.. one step at a time :) Hoping to make my 5% and my first stone in the next 2 weeks!!

Thanks for your supportive welcomes x

6. jilvis

jilvis Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2.5lb(26.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How have you all got so much in your signatures? I just tried to update mine and it restricted me to 350 characters, meaning I had to delete almost all of it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.