Newbie here! Hello...

Clairem79

Hello Everyone!:wavey:

My name is Claire. I am 32 years old & this is my millionth attempt at WW! Though this time I mean it! ;)

My current weight is 9stone 6lbs & I ideally want to get to 7 stone 8lbs! I'm using the online Weight Watchers diet.

I want to do this for myself but also for my partner who is also trying to lose weight. We both want to get back to the weights we were when we met (7years ago) mine being 7st 8lb & his being 12stone. He is currently 16st. Heart disease at a young age runs in his family & my main motivation is keeping him here with me & our beautiful children!

Our general weekday eating wasn't too bad, except for the times he would work late & then we would give in to takeaways & cake! Our main downfall is weekends. Relaxing with lots of food & probably a 'little bit' too much alcohol!

We are going to a music festival in August & I am determined to feel confident in a little pair of shorts & a vest! 32's not that old, right?! :D

Anyway, I guess this is where my journey begins... Wish me luck!

xx

Hi Claire and welcome!

32 definitely isn't too old to be wearing little shorts, I hope to be doing the same come the Summer!

Good luck with ww, I'm sure you'll do well! :)

Hi Claire and welcome!

32 definitely isn't too old to be wearing little shorts, I hope to be doing the same come the Summer!

Good luck with ww, I'm sure you'll do well! :)

Thank you! :D Good luck to you too. Let's hope we can both say in Summer "We did it!"

xx

Back