newbie here - just wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bambi, 28 September 2006 Social URL.

1. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Came across this site today and think its great all the support and advice you give each other. Started at 13st 11 last saturday, want to get down to 10st 7. First weigh in tomoz, so fingers crossed for a good weight loss. Found first 3 days quite hard but gettin a bit easier now nearing 1 wk. Lookin forward to tryin vanilla coffee I have read about, sounds yummy :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Bambi and welcome.
    Well done on getting through the first few days they are hard,butyou should be in ketosis by now and things will def be getting easier for you.
    This site is an amazing site and there is always some one around 2 chat or if you need some advice or support.
    There are a couple of weight loss challenges around,one is for bonfire night and the other is a christmas challenge,if you want to join is just post on the thread.

Good luck for your weigh in 2morrow am sure u will have an amazing weight loss.
    Take care xxx

http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-...onfire-night-challenge-starting-tomorrow.html

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss...g-losers-weight-loss-christmas-challenge.html

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome to the forum Bambi. You've taken a great first step towards a new you and will be at goal before you know it!

Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

5. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Bambi, I will be looking out for your post tomorrow to tell us your loss!

Good Luck, the worst part is over with. Its all rewards from now on!

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Bambi

Sounds like you are doing brill already and I can feel the positivity you have which will see you through to your goal. You have come to the right place for extra support and advice.

Will look out for you to find out your great weightloss tomorrow.

Dizzy x

7. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Well done at starting this, it can be hard at times but it's a great diet, i'm nearly at my first target but will be extending it to hopefully lose another two stone. Looking forward to seeing your first loss posted. Everyone on here is great and so supportive.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.