Newbie here, never dieted before

Day 35 (Non-Consecutive)

OK, back from India and I have been having curry every....bloody....day. Think I've managed to avoid putting on any substantial weight though (according to my home scales) so fingers crossed for a small loss tomorrow :D

Brekkers - Choc Tetra
Lunch - Chicken & Mushroom Soup
Snack - Butterscotch Shake
Evening Meal - Oriental Chicken Soup

Hope everyone is doing well? :D
Andy

Day 36

Brekkers - Banana Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening Meal - Chicken Salad (mmm mmm)

Really pleased - went to the weigh in and have STS, considering i've been eating all sorts of curries and having beer/wine for over week i'm well happy with that! :D

Hope everyone is doing well? :D
Andy

Fantastic well done going to India, then staying the same at your weigh in :)

I'm day 12 and so far been 100%.

Thought I was the only one that liked the oriental soup tho I usually pimp it up with chilli flakes

Marie

Yeah we're proper hardcore here in Glasgow with the chilli flakes :). Day 13 nearly over - not that im counting every single day. Even survived my sister bouncing in with a Chinese tonight. She's now barred from visiting...

Hiya bud!

I'm back... Bit heavier but ready to rock n roll again.

Pat on the back for you my friend. All those trips and not much gain. I salute you :) I have the snapping power of a kit kat.

This is my new Day 1. Not looking forward to the 'crap' feeling whilst getting into ketosis but its gotta be done. Sachets only for now. Looking forward to a wee bar soon! Think ill hit the gym this time round. See if that motivates me...

Hope you're winning ;-)

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi - I wondered where you had got to! I'm good thanks - hope you are too?

Cheers, feeling good thanks - currently off the diet for a couple of days as it's my missus' 30th this weekend so a few drinks and meals out, then back on again tomorrow :-D

I wondered if those leaving presents had broken your resolve hehe :D

Am good thanks Andy!

Leaving presents tipped me over the edge!!! Been having a ball with family and friends... Wedding, spa break, day trips, overnights in hotels, birthday, wedding anniversary etc.

Back to the grindstone now. OH is working abroad and I fly out to meet him in Oct so ill beast it till then.

Hope u had a nice time celebrating ur wife's 30th and are back on track ;-)

I found it so hard just to get Day 1 completed 100%. respect to you for just doing it! Nearly had a bar yesterday. Eventually had porridge instead. It was close call though!

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

It's so easy to have a load of fun then fall back into bad habits, I've just had another weekend off it as I say, but back on 100% today, back off it again on Thursday in readiness for a full day at the cricket (we're there for the booze not the game haha) and then I'm back on again until the following weekend when it's my bro's stag do. After that I have no more distractions until I go back to Australia at the end of Oct, so I should be able to shift a decent amount of weight then :D

Day 37

Brekkie - Choc Tetra
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening - Chicken and Mushroom Soup

How good are you?!

I'm struggling big time. Been off wagon again (ham salad wrap/ bowl fruit n fibre yesterday, cous cous salad today)

New day 1 again tomorrow!

Have been gyming it though. Decent amount exercise so not all bad. Feeling good doing that, Should be able to get into food zone cos new job starts Thursday. Better routine etc!

Cricket sounds good. Enjoy, but not too much! Stag do? Hmmmmm.... Good luck with that...Can sense the carnage! Oz good goal to work towards.

So if I go off wagon tomorrow, u have my permission to kick my butt! No excuse will be good enough...

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Day 39

Brekkie - Choc Tetra
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening Meal - Hen Salad

Weigh in was a nice surprise, considering i've only had 3 & 1/2 of the last 7 days on cambridge, I still managed to lose a couple of pounds, was expecting another STS - so proper happy! :D

Roll on next week, although I've got a couple of days off it for previously arranged nights out so probably an STS/small loss next week too

Hope all are good

Hi Andy,

Sorry I've gone missing in action. Just settling into new job. Well done you! Good loss there. Hope your 'off timetable' activities go well!

Think I'm back in zone now, 100%! This is Day 3. Been ok last week but did have daily slip-ups (minor ones like bowls of real soup!) so I've been 100% since Monday.

Loving new job. New staff are lovely which makes big difference. Had a great team building day last Thursday (canoeing, climbing, abseiling, archery etc) loved that! Had real soup that day because I ended up in the lake and was cold n very wet!!!

Meeting friends for dinner tonight so will have protein salad (plain) if available and going out with friend on Friday but have warned her I'm on the sparkling water!

Love CD but its such an anti-social diet :-/

Hope u are winning buddy. Keep up the good work. It helps me to know you can jump on and off timetable easily!

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I'm here, been crazy busy with work and my bro's stag, missed the last 2 weigh ins as a result, but just been for one this morning and i'm only 3lbs up - can handle that.

Back on SS today :)

Yay!!!!!!! Good to see you back buddy :) 3lbs up is great. I could double that easily. Won't take you long to shift that. Back on CD SS 100% now? Any food/drink events in the near future?

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Well done 3lb isn't bad considering!! Wondered where u had got to! I'm back on the Cambridge train lost 3lb Wednesday and aiming for a good week this week :)

Cheers both! I have another trip to Oz booked in for the 23rd Oct, determined to get as close to my target weight as possible before I fly :D

FFNB I reckon I'll have it shifted by my weigh in on Weds, no more food/drink events planned now, have a week in Ireland as I say but I can manage that

Well done Hayley! :D

Back