Newbie here, never dieted before

Right, I am back in the country and ready for SS again - by my scales I've put on about 5lbs in the last 3 weeks off the diet, so shouldn't be difficult to shift.

GAME ON!!

Hiya! Me too. Pointless trying to be 'good' now but need to get back on it in jan. u up for it?!

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

Happy new year! I'm good thanks. Great Xmas and NY, hope u did too:)

Day 1 for me too! Not bad at all. Back at work today also, so kept busy.

Lucky you going ski-ing then Oz :)

my next interruption is 21 Feb. Family party weekend :-/ then I've got a good stretch until April.

Raring to kick ass again.

Good luck with day 2 bud :)

I did thanks, faaaaar too good :p haha

Did a weekend in Edinburgh complete with a michelin star restaurant, and a weekend in Whitby where I did the Magpie Cafe (oops!)

Skiing will be good as it's burning off energy, but Oz will be a nightmare as i'm taking a week's holiday whilst i'm there and i've upgraded to first class using emirates points so shall be indulging, Dom Perignon here I come :p

Day 2 was no dramas - I am looking forwards to my trousers loosening off already haha

You've got a good run until Feb, and I'm sure you'll kick it's ass!! :D

Last edited:
High 5 for day 2!!!

Liking the sound of the DomP :)

Friend came round to visit n I made myself a coffee with milk in and drank half before I remembered I'm not allowed milk. Doh :-/

Had a headache today but I survived somehow. Be great if that was my one n only ketosis headache :)

Good luck with day 3...

Day 1 again for me...

Lets just say my lapse involved buttery toast. Have a massive food hangover now.

Hope u are winning and have a great day :)

Last edited:
Sorry been mega busy at work, Had a day off on Saturday (planned) me and the guys did a booze tombola - don't ask. haha.

Anyway, I reckon 5-6lbs off since I started back on the diet, will see tomorrow at weigh in :D

Hope you're OK FFNB and are sticking to it after the lapse?

It was mint thanks :D good format for the summer :D

I'm still 100% (Since Sunday) - 4lbs off this week, not as much as I was hoping for but probably only been in Ketosis 2-3 days since I was weighed last week.

Hoping for 5lbs off next week :D How about yourself?

I reckon I've lost about 3 till now with the on off regime. I'd like to lose at least another 5. Don't know if I'm expecting too much :-/

I have started halving my soups so I can eat more often. They are quite substantial really :)

3 is good! nicely done!!

Going to stay SS until the 31st when i'm off to a leaving do, then in Ireland for a few days 2-4th Feb then i'm back 100% SS until skiing in March. Kind of looking forwards to the challenge TBH + I know I can do it (Did 21 days consecutive SS/SS+ last year)

Day 4

Brekkers : Banana Shake
Lunch : Choc Tetra
Dinner : Lemon Bar
Snack : Choc Mint Shake

Bit of variety then BF?!

Day 3 yesterday:

Gym (6.30 am)
Breakfast: 1/3 bar n black coffee
Lunch: half veg soup
Dinner: other half veg soup, carbonara,
Snack: 2/3 bar chopped up with black coffee

Bit of headache but ok.

Day 4 for me. Off work, so longer gym session today to keep me out of kitchen.

Have a good day :)

The choc tetras are nice though!

Right, yesterday was day 4.
Split packs again which I love doing now. Keeps my 'eating' more frequently.

Had a bar, mushroom soup and Thai soup in total. Lovely!

Went to gym. Circuits class by mistake and now my glutes and quads are in pain! Gym again today. Going spinning. If its too much I can free wheel!

Have a nice day :)

Back