Newbie here, never dieted before

I'm still off track, hoping to get back on Friday. I've had food event after food event.

New job starting soon. Left old job and got major amounts of calories cleverly disguised as gifts.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374675056.378068.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374675160.525003.jpg

The wine is hiding in the back row and there's a box of 600 jelly sweets. i casually mentioned i liked them... Just got my night out tomorrow then I can be good for at least a week!

Hope ur enjoying trip and suit still fits :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

You are right Suki..

I've already dispensed some to mother in law and kids I know. Ill struggle with the wine though... Think it would be rude to give that away, especially as someone has bought it for be especially... Och, that sounds like an excuse!!!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thats good u shared it out with family. You could save the wine for a special occiasion..or have it out when friends and family are around

Hi Guys,

Currently sat in Abu Dhabi waiting for connecting flight back home - I have eaten and drunk anything I wanted the last couple of weeks (slap my wrist) and feel bigger, but still fitting nicely into my slim fit suit so can't be that bad.

Expecting a 1/2 stone gain on Weds when I go to weigh in, but back on CD as soon as my ass hits the tarmac tomorrow (today)

Hope everyone is good, those cupcakes look magic FFNB!

Day 22 (non-consecutive!)

Back on the diet this morning, starting with a banana shake first thing.

Actually quite excited about getting back on the diet and seeing the weight drop off again. I'll be having my weigh in on Weds to see how much damage was done hehe

Last edited:
Day 22

First full day back on the diet done:

Brekkers - Banana Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Evening - Oriental Chilli Soup

Had a proper light-headed couple of hours from 2-4pm for some reason, craved sweeties during this period but just had a load of water instead, looks like it's gonna be a hard few days getting back into Ketosis, but I have done it before and know I can do it so less of a stress this time around - just going with the flow.

I leave for India on 17th August so have a good 18 full days back on the diet before I leave

Hope everyone is doing well

Andy

Day 23

Finding it very easy to slip back into CD

Brekkers - Banana Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening Meal - Banana Shake

Hoping to be back in Ketosis by Thursday and well on my way to 14st before the middle of August :D

Well done for getting back on the packs. Its hard sometimes especially the first few days. They are a nightmare. Byt well done you.

Day 24

Brekkie - Vanilla Shake
Lunch - Choc Tetra
Snack - Yoghurt Lemon Bar
Evening Meal - Oriental Chilli Soup

Also went for my weigh in, i've only put on 4lbs since my last weigh in, considering I had 2 weeks in Oz and didn't even think about what I was eating/drinking I am over the moon with that.

Onwards and downwards :p

Day 25

Brekkie - Banana Shake
Lunch - Choc Tetra
Evening & Snack - couple of chicken breasts on their own off the bbq - awesome!

Day 26

Brekkie - Butterscotch Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Malted Toffee Bar
Evening Meal - Chicken Salad

Feeling like I'm cheating having the salad, but I'm at a BBQ and so it's an SS+ day for me (as was yesterday)

Ahh ok..i guess 4 packs are good too..ive had an extra pack now and again when ive felt hungry. You are doing really well. Keep it up.

Cheers Suki :)

Can't do any harm can it :D better than having something else, it's the sensible option and still only around 550 calls with 4

I totally agree..its far better than having something else. When i did LL a few years ago..i was on 4 packs..i did lose but it was reallu strict..i much prefer the CD. It still allows you 200 kcals which is a god send

Back