Newbie here, never dieted before

Day 28

Brekkie - Choc Tetra
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening Meal - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge (WTF?!!? hehe)

Just ordered my stuff for next week, mixing it up with some new products (cranberry bar & choc mint bar)

Day 29

Brekkie - Butterscotch Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening Meal - Treated myself to a chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions and balsamic - lush!!

Weigh in went well, another 5lbs off :D

Cheers Suki :D

Day 30

Brekkie - Fruits of the Forest Shake
Lunch - Choc Tetra

Not having a 4pm snack today as I'm off to the pub, armed with the menu I sent to my CDC I now have a meal which I can have and not do any damage, happy days :D

Day 31

Had the nephew and niece around today so took them out to the local family friendly pub for lunch with my mum.

Brekkie - Cappuccino Shake
Lunch - Chicken Salad
Snack - Cranberry Bar
Evening Meal - Chicken Salad.

Yeah i know, 2 x chicken salads in one day but meh :D

Knows :D I still felt naughty but when you actually sit and think about it, it's ridiculous feeling guilty for having 2 chicken salads haha

I guess so but at least you dont sabotage the plan. It is healthy. Might treat myself to a chicken salad tonight even though im making the family a beef curry..where is the justice in that..lol

Tbh i dont have a meal at night. Im just doing 3 packs..and if sometimes i feel peckish i will have some cucumber...or a bit of chicken

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have been to a bbq and had burgers and 2 beers, was bloody lovely but back on the products until I go away next week - oops :(

Day 33

Brekkie - Vanilla Shake
Lunch - Chicken & Mushroom Soup
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening - Oriental Chilli Soup

Feeling ever so guilty after yesterday, but hey back on it again today - forgive and forget hehe :D

Day 34

Brekkers - Butterscotch Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli
Snack - Choc Mint Shake
Evening Meal - Choc Mint Bar

Plus a boat load of water haha

Day 34

Brekkers - Fruits of the Forest Shake
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soupe
Snack - Choc Mint Shake
Evening Meal - Chicken Salad to celebrate a loss after my weigh in

Been for my weigh in, 3lbs off this week - It's the lowest I've lost so far, but seeing as I was a naughty boy I'm well happy with it :D

Back