Newbie Here- No More Excuses

I've been debating for awhile about joining SW. After putting on a heap of weight and a stern scolding by my GP, I've run out of excuses. My first meeting will be tomorrow evening. I'm geared up and so ready for it! 10st is a lot to lose. I can do this!!

Welcome!

I weigh tomorrow evening too, also at SW. Have you ever done the plan before? You've done the really hard bit by deciding to walk through the door :)

There are lots of threads and members on here that can help you on your way. I like reading the diaries, as it reminds me that we all struggle, and with a little help it's easier to get focused again!

Welcome!

I weigh tomorrow evening too, also at SW. Have you ever done the plan before? You've done the really hard bit by deciding to walk through the door :)

There are lots of threads and members on here that can help you on your way. I like reading the diaries, as it reminds me that we all struggle, and with a little help it's easier to get focused again!
I was going to wait two more weeks to decide, then something inside of me said no, do it now! Lol. I've never done the plan. My sister-in-law has and she's a great inspiration. My hubby will be doing it at home at the same time so no chance of having 'bad' food in the house. My biggest concern is that I shop alone. I'll just have to keep myself in check. Lol

Good for you! I only rejoined as one of my friends became a consultant, but now I'm so glad I did. You can eat so many things that are considered 'naughty', and still have good losses.

I've tend to do my shopping online and it does stop me putting random things in my basket!

Back