Newbie here on my first day

Snab

Hi I have just started on lipotrim I had the soup but it came out all lumpy is there any trick to getting the consistancy right

Welcome! You've made a good decision starting this diet, stick at it through the hard times because the good times are plentiful! You really need to blend it to get the lumps out, either a hand blender or large blender. I have used my shaker once or twice but you have to be careful about using hot water, pressure can build inside so you have to open it regularly. Good luck!!

Thanks Im hoping to make it through the week was so nervous about the whole thing I just have to take it one meal/shake at a time im 13.3 stone size 16 at the moment and want to get down to a size 12

just an ordinary whisk will do it too :)

h x

HI !
I'm first day too :) How are you finding it ?? I was OK all day throughout work (I'm a nurse, so been awake since 5:30am) but I had a wee nap between 4-6 and I have woken up as a DEMON! I am so tired, grumpy and STARVED right now!!!!! I'm just supping on a black tea with sweetener tablet at the minute!!
I have one more shake to take and was contemplating my chicken soup (I only have one in my whole packet) but I have no whisk! ahhh xxx

Hi just checking in to see how you are doing I gained some but am back on the wagon. I did some excerise which I think killed it I was just too hungry. HOw are things going with u?

Hiya Snab, welcome back. I haven't done any more exercise than usual in the 8 weeks I've been on LT and managed to lose 2 stone. I think from my own experience and reading that of others here on the forum, exercise is a tricky thing....do too much and you're hungry and maybe also build muscle which is heavier than fat (although in the medium/long term burns more calories) and be tired (where I would feel sorry for myself and therefore at risk of feeling 'bugger it'). So I decided my 40 minute walk to and from work and up and down 2 flights of stairs several times a day would do for now. Exercise is great for toning but I don't believe it burns that much. Am completely turned off intensive cardio as I think the stress hormones of doing that much is counter-productive mentally and physically.

p.s. I just use a hand whisk to sort out the chicken soup which I take into work, looks just like packet soup and I whisk it with proper boiling water and then add a bit of salt, black pepper and chilli and garlic flakes. I think it tastes lush. Although am a bit perturbed its chicken soup that's suitable for veges......whats in it then......

Hi all I currently on day 4 this time )4th attempt this year) is going quite well I'm feeling very determined :)

How are you al getting on?

Back