Newbie Here saying Hello

maybebabypowell

Hello Everyone

I have not yet started Lipotrim, I have got to make an appt to see the pharmasist to start but I have watched that awful DVD and am determined to shift this weight.

So a little about me i suppose. I am 25 married to my Dear Hubby Nic, who is 31, we are both going on lipotrim. I currently weigh 16 Stone (according to my scales), I WILL loose 6-7 stone :eek:. I am 5"2 so def need to get rid of the 6-7 stone. We are currently trying for a baby, and hoping the weight loss will help us along as we have been trying for a few years.

I will update more when I have been to the pharmasist, but just wanted to say hi and let you all know that you are all inspirational.;)

Look forward to getting to know you all.

:help2: I am going crazy!! Sorry was supposed to put this on the intro thread! Would forget my head if it were not screwed on!!!!

Sorry will repost in the intro section, any mods please feel free to remove this post from here!!!

Welcome Sarah ,
Good luck on ur lipotrim,
And trying for a baby, hope it works out for u and ur hubby

this is proberly the best place to put it hun,welcome to the forum ,this is an amazing place full of advice and inspiration,i couldnt have got this far without it,your reasons for losing weight will certainly help and a couple of women on this forum have ended up pregnant while on LT,it will be easier as you and your hubby are doing it together but we are all here if you need us,the first week can be hard but some just sail through,try cutting down the carbs and upping the water before you start,good luck xx

Hi Sarah,

Welcome and good luck. I must admit that the decision to start LT was the best decision I have made - I only wish I had done it sooner!

The first couple of weeks are the hardest but this forum is the best place to come to help you get through it. As you and hubby are both doing it then you can support each other and don't need to have anything tempting in your fridge/cupboards! My hardest time is cooking for the children!

I'm sure losing the weight will help you conceive so persevere and drink as much water as you can!

Good luck to you both.

welcome and good luck hun :)

Hi Sarah

Best of luck with both your goals! I agree lots of water and prepare by cutting down most of your sugar and carb intakes before you start.

Ps. everyone including you now is what makes this forum inspirational.

Brenda
X

Hi Sarah good luck on your trip

Good Luck With It

Hope It All Goes Well And Im Sure It Will X

Hey All

Thanks for all the welcomes and support. I think from when the pharmasist is back off holiday (very inconsiderate :p) it will be a week today/Thursday.

I am so excited about starting.

Wooohoooo

Hi Sarah......and Nic!

Welcome! You'll do great with a positive attitude and be a yummy mummy in no time!:)

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa

:wow:Your weight loss in incredible!! :happy096:

I have decided that tomorrow I will start cutting out carbs and drink much more water, you have all given me the inspiration to start doing something today to help when I do start LT properly.

Hi all,
Im a newbee on day 2 at the mo. Finding it quite easy, although the dreaded day 3 or 4 is still to come!!!!!!!! Started reading this forum before starting so cut out all diet coke on the weekend to give me a heads up for starting LT! You've all inspired me to give it a go so im hoping I can do some serious damage to my chops!!!!!!!

Hi Lisa

:wow:Your weight loss in incredible!! :happy096:

I have decided that tomorrow I will start cutting out carbs and drink much more water, you have all given me the inspiration to start doing something today to help when I do start LT properly.

Thanks Sarah!

Unfortunatley, I am temporarily off the LT as ordered by my Doc....I have a middle ear infection and the meds I am on are very stroong so I have to eat.....and eating is weird!

I miss the shakes, like crazy!:D

Hopefully I will be back on in few days, until then lots of chicken salad and water for me!

Lisa xx

welcome and good luck! its the best diet i have ever followed and the healthiest, my skin is glowing from all the nutrients!!!! x(which i was not getting in pizza and mcdonalds!! ) ;)

Back