NEWBIE HERE!! :) SWorld & Orlistat?

first weigh in

I lost 2 lb!!!! Would have liked a bit more in my first week, but maybe it will show next week instead. My aim is to lose at least a stone for xmas!! :rolleyes:

hobnobsmummy said:
Hi everyone, i'm Hobnobsmummy, I am 26 years of age and Mummy to a gorgeous Toddler.
I am currently weighing in at 19 stone and a bit (not sure of exact as our scales dont work on our bathroom floor! need to take a trip to chemist to weigh myself)

I have tried various diets in the past, joined a gym but to no avail, im now turning to Orlistat (prescribed by my doctor) and Slimming World.

I am going to join SW online as I dont drive (only people round the bend :p) so I cant attend the groups. Has anyone else used this combination before? or even just anyone using the online process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to using this site, I've bookmarked it so I dont lose it.

Good luck to all.

Hello there hobnobsmummy! Don't have any info on that particular combo but I'm a member of SW, joined last week and have the books. If you need any info on foods (syn values etc) just give me a buzz and I can relay info that you may not have access to! Good luck!!

Back