Induction Newbie here with a few questions!

deannaaa

Hello everyone. I'm on Day 4 of induction, but probably only Day 3 of really strict induction (unfortunate cheesy chip incident on Friday night- apparently I was just going to pick off the cheese but of course that never happened....)

So far, combined with 3 x 1 hour-long gymming sessions- I've lost 3.2 pounds :) I'm very pleased with myself and just wondering if this sounds alright. Desperate to do induction properly after the cheesy chips nightmare!

Also, I will be going to the gym everyday before work I know many people don't bother, but I want to loose some inches and get some muscle too! Has anyone noticed any stalling or plateauing when doing a lot of exercise on Atkins? I certain did on weight watchers.

Also, is Diet Coke okay? I'm wary of artificial sweeteners which I've cut out of my morning coffee (my only coffee as I wean myself off caffeine) but even though I'm not feeling hungry, the time will come when I want something sweet!

Any other tips and tricks will be welcomed! :)

Thank you x

The diet coke is to do with aspartame which is said to stall some people. I like a glass now and again, never stalled me in the past do think I may be ok with it. But if it did stall me I could give it up . Last time when I was up the ladder on owl I liked a small bowl of nuts washed down with a glass of d. Coke. Was just the ticket when I wanted a little treat!
Am on day 2 of induction. Have u had any sickness? Are u in ketosis yet ? Love this way of eating , just need to keep it going . When I was successful on it last time my whole body shape changed, now I want that back !!

Actually the diet coke is to do with citric acid which can effect ketosis - coke zero which only uses malic acid is considered a better choice.

Back