Newbie here would like to join your gang

Hi All,

I have been reading your postings for the last week started on CD last Tueday so am on day 7 now I get my first weigh in tomorrow and hopefully I have done ok - I have not cheated so thats a start :)

It is so insparational reading some of your posting I thought it would be nice to join in and share my journey too x

Hiya

Welcome to the boards :)

Mike

Hi Newbie,:wavey:

Welcome to this fantastic forum:):)

Im Bigmama2littlemama, Iv been doing this diet for almost 10 weeks now, and so far so good although I have had ups and downs.

I have lost almost 2.5 stone,but still have another 6 stone to go.

If I could give you only one piece of advice, that would be 'Don't Cheat' even a little cheat could cause you big problems.

I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times, and it is very very hard getting back on, so if you want to be lovely and slim, stick to CD and nothing but CD

Good luck, think slim, drink lots and keep focused, then think of the summer and oh how you'll reap the rewards:):)

Bm2lm xx

Hi there, welcome to minimins, you will get so much support and inspiration here. Good luck for your weigh in !!
nat xxxx

Thank you all - can I ask what is ketosis and why do I want to be in it and are the stixks the only way to know I am - I am a tad worried that I will become obsessed if I buy the sticks!

Hiya, Ketosis is the fat burning process, the only way to test is to buy the sticks.

In 5 months of CD i never ever tested!!!! If you do the diet right, drink the water then you will lose the weight x

Thank you all - can I ask what is ketosis and why do I want to be in it and are the stixks the only way to know I am - I am a tad worried that I will become obsessed if I buy the sticks!

Hi,

When you're in ketosis, you're in 'Fat burn' mode.
Once you're in this state, you'll feel less hungry as well.

There are other ways of telling wether you're in keto or not, things like 'bad breath', 'feeling cold' etc...

The stix help, I tend to test once a week or so just to encourage myself.

Im sure someone with more insight can inform you better soon :)

bm2lm xx

Back