Newbie Here.....

Banafell

Hi Everyone :talk017:

I'm new to the site but have been reading these forums for about a month now. I'm just over two weeks into SS+ and enjoying the weight coming off :D

You all seem so friendly (but I do have a habit of killing posts dead!) so was wondering if you could help me please....

I lost 8lbs in the first week of the diet and my second WI after 6 days was 3lbs (better off than on!) but I had a migraine yesterday (don't normally suffer from those) and I've got 'blisters' on the back of my tounge, they don't hurt but are very strange (only noticed them whilst brushing my teeth) - do any of you have any advice for me please? I think they may be because of my diet?

Thanks in advance x

Hey
Just wanted to say welcome and wish you luck on your journey. You have done really well so far.....

Are you drinking plenty of water, the suggested amount is 2.5 litres I do tend to drink about 4 litres a day..

Its funny everyone seems to suffer in different ways.. I had problems with my gums.... I would say if the blisters dont clear up perhaps have a chat to your cdc or go to the doctor..

Good luck xxx

Welcome Banafell, I am newish, been here for 5 weeks now and loving CD !

9lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant ! I am not sue about the blisters, perhaps it's a seasonal thing and not related to CD, but as Curly says up the water (I am terrible for my water intake and really struggle, but it's easier with your flavourings you can have soon).

Good Luck and welcome to this lovely board, I couldn't have got thru every day without their support and friendship xxx

Welcome, not sure bout the blisters, I suppose I have never looked that closely although I swear by mouthwash as my breath stinks!

Hey, thanks for replying :)

I drink about 4 litres a day, but as it only flares up on weekends I guess I must not be drinking enough water then? perhaps.

hi banafell

and welcome
i've had a few toungue issues but cleared up after a while - and after upping my water guess it was a bit shocked about the change in diet!

HellooooOoOOo and welcome :)

Back