NEWBIE HERE

Hi all, my name is Jan and im new on here, i am looking to lose at least 3.5stone. Started diet on the 1st August need some help to set up my profile page. many thanks x

Hi Jan, I'm just on to say hello. (sorry I can't help with your page- got mine by trial and error and couldn't help anyone else!)
How are you finding diet? Are you SS. I was doing well and then had a break for holiday and really struggling now. I've got 2-3 stone to lose. 2 and I'll be fine, 3 and I'll be perfect - like a supermodel! lol!

Good luck Jan! You will be amazed at how quickly the weight will drop off. The only worry you will have will be how to afford all the new clothes...........!!!

Hi Summer,

How is it going?

Chickenpie is right - I have a bed full of clothes which don't fit me anymore!!! ha ha!

This diet really does change your life.

You will find the things you need to set up your profile under User CP - and the bit which says signature. You can set yourself up a ticker - by clicking on one of ours.

Once you have been through the steps on the ticker - it gives you a long code - which you paste back into your signature here under user cp.

Also - it took me a while to work this out - you can a photo, but do it under avatar - I did it under signature picture, and it took me ages to understand why it wasn't working!

Good luck for your journey!

Bethan

Back