newbie here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mooncat, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    Hi everyone :) I've been doing weight watchers for 2 weeks now and am a little disappointed with my weight losses at 2.5 first week and inly 1.5 this week. I haven't been using all my points every day as I haven't needed to. you would think this would make you lose more weight :confused: I know I probably haven't been drinking enough, so I've ordered some willow water as this is about the only water I can manage to get down

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hi and welcome to ww! Your weight loss is a good one! I would be happy with that! Those who lose quickly also gain quickly but it is important to use your points! I'm always being told never to leave more than 4 and I struggle to save 1 now lol

Any loss is a good loss :)

4. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello and :welcome:
    try to use ur oints hun, your weight loss is nice and stready :)
    have u used fast track?
    i have toast in the evening if i have leftover points xx

5. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    I had quite a good weight loss on the cambridge diet last year, but I was permanently hungry and could'nt keep the weight off. I find WW the best diet to follow :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.