Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

newbie here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mooncat, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    Hi everyone :) I've been doing weight watchers for 2 weeks now and am a little disappointed with my weight losses at 2.5 first week and inly 1.5 this week. I haven't been using all my points every day as I haven't needed to. you would think this would make you lose more weight :confused: I know I probably haven't been drinking enough, so I've ordered some willow water as this is about the only water I can manage to get down

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hi and welcome to ww! Your weight loss is a good one! I would be happy with that! Those who lose quickly also gain quickly but it is important to use your points! I'm always being told never to leave more than 4 and I struggle to save 1 now lol

Any loss is a good loss :)

4. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello and :welcome:
    try to use ur oints hun, your weight loss is nice and stready :)
    have u used fast track?
    i have toast in the evening if i have leftover points xx

5. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    I had quite a good weight loss on the cambridge diet last year, but I was permanently hungry and could'nt keep the weight off. I find WW the best diet to follow :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.