Newbie here !

Stormwind

Silver Member
Hello all ! :)
Well, I have finally plucked up the courage to register and say hello ..
Im 35 , full time Mum and to cut it short , totally fed up of being big ! :cry:
Having reached the heaviest I have ever been I finally decided enough is enough and have totally changed my lifestyle ! Im feeling the benefits from it already , but I know I have such a long way to go still ! :sigh:
I will get there though , and I am glad to have you all on the road beside me !! :)

hello stormwind and welcome to the forums! You sound really motivated and ready for your weight loss journey! I know what you mean about thinking you have a long way to go - I have taken my weight loss and broken it down into mini targets as this makes it a bit more manageable and stops me thinking about the long road ahead. Everyone on the forums are really friendly and supportive and the good thing is we all know what each other are going through and this helps tremendously. I wish you the very best of luck with your weight loss journey and no doubt will bump into you on the forums!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thank you for the welcome Sharkbait ! :)

I do feel motivated ( I hope I stay this way ! ) , and am determined to keep on this journey , however long it may be this time! This is the first time that I have put my weight down anywhere , it kinda makes it more real when you all can see it ! :ashamed0005:
I know what you mean about the short term goals, I have set myself a list too, ranging from another ten pounds off to being able to breath is those smaller jeans !! :D
I have been looking around these forums and everyone does seem so nice and supportive , makes it seem better knowing people are out there going through the same thing !

Back