newbie here :)

melski24

Well hi all, joined slimming world 3 weeks ago so thought id just do an internet search for support and you guys popped up. Looks cool and god knows i could do with the support. Have joined countless clubs and done many diets all with not much success. Anyway seem too have found some will power and am hoping that this time I can lose the weight instead of giving up half way through. I have lots too lose and its currently coming off very slow but at least its off.

Have no idea how this website works or even if im posting this in the right place so if i arent im really sorry lol. Havent quite worked out why i cant view peoples info and stuff on here but im sure i.ll get there eventually. Any help would be appreciated. Anyway thats me.

Wish me luck. :))

Hello and :welcome2:

There is a good post up there ^^ about the site , new members tour of MiniMins I think its called .. cant remember offhand without looking ! You will get used to it all eventually , and there is always someone around who can help somewhere :D
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

hi melski24 and :welcome: to the forums! Any loss is a great one and remember its a good thing that the weight is coming off slowly! slow and steady wins the game!

With regard to posting and how to find your way around - have a look at the sticky items at the top of this forum they will explain posting privileges and how to find your way around.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Back