newbie here

Just started today and so far so good!! Although disgusted with myself at how much i weigh, i knew i had chunked it on but my goodness.

I really am hoping that i too will be a success story

Did try the flapjacks but so awful had to spit it out but the choc and strawberry shakes are ok

Wish me luck and well done to everyone, you have all inspired me to stick to this

Good luck saswillbeslim.. I am sure you will be fine..

Not many people like the crapjacks, so you are not alone.. Like you, i can only bear the choc and strawberry shakes, i find the vanilla ones yuk.

I am sure you will be a success... Take it day by day and make water your best and constant buddy x x

Hello and welcome Sas , Ive done 11 weeks on the chocolate shake only !!! I didnt like any others lol xx

Welcome i only started Yesterday and already I LOVE IT.. although I HATE THE SHAKES! (apart from Choc)
Do you think the pham will swap my vanilla and strawberry???

Good luck..

They might do bigdaddy... Mine keep items in stock in case of problems, so your pharmacy might have some they can swap.. It might be worth ringing them before you go down there and see what they say x

Hi and welcome....
Im only on the end of day 2 but had such a good day today.
Not tried the flapjacks but did try the soup....yuk!! Found that if a put loads if ice in the blender with the shakes then it makes them nice and thick and really tasty.
Good luck with ur journey xxx

me too! when i was on this last time i only had choc shakes! this time i have vanilla too and i am mixing coffee with it x

Emmiclaire, try making the chocolate with cold peppermint tea and a sweetener, it's lovely! Haven't tried it hot but would imagine that it would be a bit like Options...

Anything for a bit more variety!

Back