Newbie here!

Lukesmummy

:wave_cry:

Hi there!

I joined WW last January - lost 10lbs - then stopped going :rolleyes:.

Needless to say I put it all back on therefore I am cracking the whip and am back on it! Not going to classes as don't like the look of PP.

My current weight is 9stone 8lbs and I'd like to get down to 8stone 7lbs....then see how I feel about losing a bit more.

This week has gone ok so far - on 18 points (should be 17 but breaking myself in gently this week :D). Just getting used to eating less again which is hard..... if anyone knows of any low low low point ideas then please feel free to share!

Good luck to all

Sarah x

Hi!

I'm only a titch...5 foot 1.......I kind of go barrel shaped around the waist when I start gaining lol!

:wave_cry:

Hi there!

I joined WW last January - lost 10lbs - then stopped going :rolleyes:.

Needless to say I put it all back on therefore I am cracking the whip and am back on it! Not going to classes as don't like the look of PP.

My current weight is 9stone 8lbs and I'd like to get down to 8stone 7lbs....then see how I feel about losing a bit more.

This week has gone ok so far - on 18 points (should be 17 but breaking myself in gently this week :D). Just getting used to eating less again which is hard..... if anyone knows of any low low low point ideas then please feel free to share!

Good luck to all

Sarah x

Hi the low low low point ideas that you mentioned, the soups are great for filling you up, just don't eat them all the time as you will sicken yourself with then - I also freeze my low fat yoghurts and take them out 30 mins before I eat them and they are a bit like ice cream (ish).

Back