Newbie here

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hello to everyone , I joined ww pp group today , god there was so many people at the group , i'd say in all about 100 ... so long just to get weighed , and really didn't like to see how much I do weigh but i'm on 31 pp ....

The lady showed us the wheel , but was not sure how to use it , lol so later will give it another go , so much to take in , i usaly do VLCD but can't seem to make them work so i'm here ....
Did every diet under the sun but never this one , this has to be the ONE ! lol
I'll be grabbing ideas and any tips , looking forward to cybering with you all ,
Jackie:wave_cry:

Hi Hun, Welcome to ww, i'm coming back to next week:D but to discovery plan, for pro points maybe best posting in main weight watchers forum. Good Luck with your start tho xxx

Hi .... which diet are you doing now ? think you was on cd before like me on and off , yes its understanding the new weightwatchers.... i have a long way to go ..... how about yourself ?
good luck to you too , let me know how you get on, and how many points your allowed , best of luck ....

Hi hun, Yeah been on and off cd for nearly 2 years on a re start now at my heaviest weight and seeing to many oldies return to lose the weight they lost and my cdc piled on weight at christmas and thought i don't wanna be doing this again lol, so i'm switching to ww, but using the old plan discovery as don't like pro points. I'm on 27 points a day, i have 6 stone to lose so hoping for 2 lb a week as gonna be doing 30 day shred to :D good luck to you too hun

your story is like mine .
I did Cd since 07 and on and off , got to 11 half stone few years ago , only for things in my life went wrong and now at my heaviest ever , i also have about 6 stone to lose .
I'm not sure about the old WW , but on the new pp she sais i'm on 31 .
Tell me more about the 30 day shred unsure what that is all about , but we will both be around for sometime to come ... and will be seeing how your doing ... but with CD I can't seem to get past a few weeks as it makes me very low in myself and then i give up , i fight all the time to stay with it but its not a diet for me , yes so many return .... be nice to get 2 stone off with Cd and switch but unsure , i'm upping my walking , and really want to start dropping the pounds .
will take some getting used too . what do you think about ww to SW ? I have done Sw .... but giving this ago , but i want to make this work ....let me know how your getting on xxx
I have not done a sig of my weight cos i can't look at the big pic , but will right losses in for now who knows might be able to see a ticker soon hehe

Back