Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by MsJMC, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello to everyone , I joined ww pp group today , god there was so many people at the group , i'd say in all about 100 ... so long just to get weighed , and really didn't like to see how much I do weigh but i'm on 31 pp ....

The lady showed us the wheel , but was not sure how to use it , lol so later will give it another go , so much to take in , i usaly do VLCD but can't seem to make them work so i'm here ....
    Did every diet under the sun but never this one , this has to be the ONE ! lol
    I'll be grabbing ideas and any tips , looking forward to cybering with you all ,
    Jackie:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Hun, Welcome to ww, i'm coming back to next week:D but to discovery plan, for pro points maybe best posting in main weight watchers forum. Good Luck with your start tho xxx

4. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi .... which diet are you doing now ? think you was on cd before like me on and off , yes its understanding the new weightwatchers.... i have a long way to go ..... how about yourself ?
    good luck to you too , let me know how you get on, and how many points your allowed , best of luck ....

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi hun, Yeah been on and off cd for nearly 2 years on a re start now at my heaviest weight and seeing to many oldies return to lose the weight they lost and my cdc piled on weight at christmas and thought i don't wanna be doing this again lol, so i'm switching to ww, but using the old plan discovery as don't like pro points. I'm on 27 points a day, i have 6 stone to lose so hoping for 2 lb a week as gonna be doing 30 day shred to :D good luck to you too hun

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    your story is like mine .
    I did Cd since 07 and on and off , got to 11 half stone few years ago , only for things in my life went wrong and now at my heaviest ever , i also have about 6 stone to lose .
    I'm not sure about the old WW , but on the new pp she sais i'm on 31 .
    Tell me more about the 30 day shred unsure what that is all about , but we will both be around for sometime to come ... and will be seeing how your doing ... but with CD I can't seem to get past a few weeks as it makes me very low in myself and then i give up , i fight all the time to stay with it but its not a diet for me , yes so many return .... be nice to get 2 stone off with Cd and switch but unsure , i'm upping my walking , and really want to start dropping the pounds .
    will take some getting used too . what do you think about ww to SW ? I have done Sw .... but giving this ago , but i want to make this work ....let me know how your getting on xxx
    I have not done a sig of my weight cos i can't look at the big pic , but will right losses in for now who knows might be able to see a ticker soon hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.