• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

newbie here

Hi and welcome. Well done for starting Exante. We're all buds around here. :D

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hiya Welcome aboard - there are few of us that are "new" :) so there are plenty of buds around - just jump in and have a chinwag - there is lots of support here :)

Hey Rachie i'm on day three just ahead of you! Looking forward to getting thinner! Good luck on your journey...i'm just one step ahead of you! ;)
I look forward to getting home to get on here it's good support and keeps my mind off f....! :)

no1mom23

Silver Member
Hi I'm new to exante too. I've been following it for 10 days so far and definately find it getting easier. I really struggled with it the first week but then I was just so used to constantly grazing that Ii wasn't used to eating just 3 times a day.

Stick with it my first weigh in I lost 8lb and I'd had chicken most of my 1st week lol

Hi and welcome newbies, you'll get fantastic support on here just post whatever's on your mind and be sure someone will be able to help or even make u feel a little better

BF

Hi Rachie
I'm a newbie too, on day one so you're a day ahead of me!
How's it going? I'm looking forward to getting through these first few days of feeling so hungry!

Catscratch

I can do this..
I'm a newbie as well, been on it now 3 weeks and lost a stone, finding all the help on here very motivating, everyone seems so friendly and keen to help, can't wait to log in each day to see whats new.

I am a newbie too. 2 days into 2nd week and lost 8lbs in first week. This forum is amazing for motivation and tips so if you are having a moment of weakness log on and surf.... the feeling with soon pass :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 13
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 1