Newbie here

bernieg02

Hey guys, i just joined SW on wednesday and glad i found this forum for lots of help and advice. Will post more when i get familiar with it :)

Hey girls thank you, had my first weigh in tonight and i was down by 3lb :) happy days!!

Well done on your loss :) I'm really happy for you! Im four days into my first week and with weigh in looming on Tuesday evening I'm actually convinced I haven't lost anything - I don't feel like I have mainly as I seem to be eating so much more than I was before the diet - only no junk !

:)
Hi !!!! Also a new Sw starter ( well second time , first in 2004 ). And wanted to wish ye all the best and good luck !!!
thank you fatken and best of luck to u too :)

Well done on your loss :) I'm really happy for you! Im four days into my first week and with weigh in looming on Tuesday evening I'm actually convinced I haven't lost anything - I don't feel like I have mainly as I seem to be eating so much more than I was before the diet - only no junk !
thanks tatwag, how did u get on with your weigh in? i have had a really bad few days, was at a wedding thurs, then i was so hungover on fri that i got a chinese take away then had a 30th birthday party on sat then was out again on sun for a few more and ended up getting fish and chips from the take away so today is the first day getting back to plan and i reckon by my weigh in on wednesday ill have put on what i lost in the first week :eek:

Oops @ u bernie!! I hope u dusted down and got yourself straight back on your wagon?!! It's so hard being good that I can't bear the thought of all my effort being wasted by eating junk .... That's the thought that gets me through my weak moments - that and an apple!! Lol first weigh in wasnt as good as I hoped ..1 1/2 llb loss ... Not worth the early morning runs and effort with diet but I'm persevering with it .... Weigh in again on Tuesday !!
Maybe if you are really good for days running up to weigh in .. Squeeze in a bit of exercise ... Maybe u will remain the same and not gain :) Hope your having a better day :) xx

Back