newbie here

lucycat

Hello people. My name is Lucy and as you can tell by my name i like cat's. But I also liked food...lol.

I live in Kent, U.K.

Mine is the usual story, weight didn't just appear one morning. I allowed myself to get in this state over 10 years.

I've now decided to make the change and had my 1st hypnosis gastric band beginning off the month after reading some amazing stories on this great site.

Lucy.:wave_cry:

Good luck with everything Lucy I joined here yesterday seems to be full of good encouragement. Ive lost over a stone following WW but going to join the class tonight for extra support.

take care x

Oh Luan,

What a lovely welcome...

I've tried Weight watchers, counting the points, colours, cabbage diet, atkins diet. You name it Iv'e prob done it. Truth is I can't afford gastric band. My rich friend had it done privately £13,000. Must admit, she's looking good now.

Saw the hypnosis one on GMTV and some other programme. researched it and done it. P***** off with the way i was looking and feeling. Totally unfit and lacked lust for life.

Built up physical complaints due to weight, can't blame anyone. So i've decided to take back control off my life from Food.

How's that for positive chat...lol.

Lucy...xx

Hi Lucycat and Luan,

I'm also a newbie and finding my way around the site. I put on about 5 stone with my first child and managed to lose it all - not by following any particular diet, just through a relationship breakdown where I didn't feel like eating....the Misery VLCD I call it.

10 years and a marriage later, I had my second and third children and the weight has piled on again. However, I think the Misery VLCD is a bit too drastic this time around so I'm trying to lose weight by trying to eat sensibly. I lost 9 lbs before joining Minimins so hopefully this will keep me focused.

I considered the hypnotic gastric band too so I'd love to hear how you get on with it.

Good luck both of you - I keep visualising those size 12 dresses.

Everybody on the above thread, (sorry i didnt catch your names and hit reply before i wrote them down)

Good luck with all your weight loss plans, being over weight for years myself i decided to loose weight for my holidays because i dindnt want to look obese in the photos and before i went i lost 3stone 7pounds, put 3pound back on on hols and yesterday i managed to loose my holiday weight :D
My next goal is too loose the final 7pound before my birthday in november (7 weeks ) ;)

Back